Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Britney Spears Self. Moment of Impact Caught on Film at 11

Britney Spears Self. Moment of Impact Caught on Film at 11. OK, I know. Lame wordplay but I couldn't resist. Britney Spears herself so often it's a wonder she survives the self-inflicted wounds. I know. I know. I'm late and way behind the bash Britney curve. And it's bad manners, but Hollywood corrupts and absolute Hollywood corrupts absolutely. Nature or nurture, she's a product of her environment run amuck. Post nuclear Britney. Mutant Disney gene pool victim. Can these Disney girls file a class action against Disney? They didn't know fame would ruin their lives. They were minors when they got started. Maybe they should get a warning: Danger: being famous is hazardous to your health. Pitch in your own copy in comments.

No comments: